In this tutorial you will see the 9 steps to learn how to install an FTP client (software) on your Personal Computer running Windows. The format of our installation guidelines is minimized in the best way to make the steps straight, for your better reading but it's still understandable and effectively working. These are the 9 steps how to install an FTP client on Windows PC. The FTP client program that we will use as the example of our installation is FileZilla Client:
- Step 1: The first thing you would need to do is to download the FileZilla Client at this link: FileZilla - Client Download (Internet connection required!)
- Step 2: Open the downloaded setup (program) which named looks like FileZilla_18.104.22.168_win32-setup (that's the name of FileZilla Client 22.214.171.124 Setup,) and run it.
- Step 3: If the system ask you like this, “Do you want to allow the following program (from an unknown publisher) to make changes to this computer?” Just allow it by pressing the "Yes" button.
- Step 4: And accept the terms of agreement of the FileZilla Client program, by just clicking the “I Agree” button.
- Step 5: Select whether you wish to make the software available to all users but you must have administrator privileges to do this or to just yourself, and click the "Next" button.