For you to apply to be our contributor, there are few terms and conditions you must need to follow:
- The published post that's not related to web development technologies will be unpublished.
- The content on your post must primarily in English.
- The single blog post must contain a maximum of 2 outbound links.
- Over promotional post is prohibited.
Your post may not include or link to:
- Pornography or mature content that's for adult only.
- Strong or violent content.
- Content that incites hatred against any individual or company.
- Excessive profanity or bad words.
- Unethical hacking or cracking content.
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia content.
- Sales of hard drinks or alcohol.
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products.
- Sales of prescription drugs.
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g., guns, firearm components and fighting knives).
- Sales of products that are imitations of other designer or other goods.
- Distribution of coursework or student essays.
- Content regarding programs which force users for clicking ads or links, surfing websites or reading emails such as traffic exchange and Paid-To-Click websites.
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of other people.
- The published blog that's against to the rules and that can be revised will be revert to draft.
- The published blog that's completely violate the rules will be deleted without notice.
- The contributor who will going to consistently violate our rules shall be removed as an author.
- All of the published posts of a removed contributor (if any) will still remain. However, it can be request to be deleted by its author.
We may do the following without proper notice:
- Change our terms at any time.
- Nor close this service if we want.
So if you have noticed the changes please spend a little bit of time for reviewing it.
We recommend you (but not required) to join us to our social networking pages to keep updated to our news:
|Facebook page||Google+ page|
We may post an update about our news to our networking pages that are listed above.
And last after reading those rules, now send us a message through the contact form headed with the title “Want to Become a Contributor?” that's located on our sidebar.