If you want to be a good web developer, of course you need to learn a computer language for developing websites, which is sometimes (unofficially) called as simply as a web language. The often used web languages are also the popular web languages. And there are many types of computer languages for web development. Such as a markup language which is used to write a document. A style sheet language, used for markup language's files, for styling a document. Programming languages which have two kinds of scripting, the client-side scripting (also called as browser-side scripting,) used for programming a web browser, and the server-side scripting language was used for programming a server. And one of the types of web languages, a query language which is act and can be called as a database managing language, specially use with programming language.
- Hyper-Text Markup Language (officially abbreviated as HTML,) is a markup language as you see on the last two words of its title. It is the most used language for building websites because it's for marking up what's the head, body, title, table and the other parts of a web page.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a style sheet language used to setting up the style and layout of a document written in a markup language that compatible for it. It's totally used for styling by linking many pages unto CSS file to allow it to manage all their styles.
- eXtensible Markup Language (abbreviated as XML,) is often used to build an XML sitemap for informing search engines about available web pages on a site. And also, a really simple syndication which also known as RSS and news feed, is written in the language of XML.
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (abbreviated as simply as PHP,) is often used for server-side scripting, to program the server what will they deliver to a user, viewer and visitor or what kind of access shall the server be given to a user or guess, depends on their action.
- Structured Query Language (also known as SQL,) is used for managing data on relational database management systems, such as MySQL, combining with a programming language for server-side scripting like PHP. In the other view, this language is at the query function of some server-side scripts.